Welcome to our page!
Please take a look and you will see the exciting things we do indoors and out.
>>> Class Twitter: https://twitter.com/Class_Swallows <<<
Please feel free to follow our Twitter for regular updates.
Are you up to date with the latest internet safety information?
Click here to find our leaflet:
Swallows class information
Teacher - Miss Sheldon
Teaching 1:1 learning support assistants - Mrs Phillips.
2019 - 2020
- Creative homework - set per topic/half term.
- Spellings - set on a Wednesday, please complete for the following Tuesday.
- Reading - read with your child as much as possible (at least 3 times per week).
- Mathletics - complete weekly online.
- Fridge words - to be discussed with your child to develop their vocabulary.
- Useful website links are located below (Mathletics, Phonics Play, TT Rockstars and Hit the Button) - these are to be accessed at home whenever possible. Passwords for these are kept in your child's homework book.