Our colours are navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece with a pale blue polo shirt and grey or black trousers/skirt/pinafore dress. We encourage accessories such as hair clips and Alice bands to be functional rather than fashionable and, when possible, in school colours.
As a school, we like to offer you the choice of where you can purchase school uniform from, to ensure that it represents the best value and is affordable to all. We strongly believe that the cost of uniform should never be a barrier to accessing the best possible education. Our Friends of Snarestone School (FOSS) offer nearly-new school uniform, which can be purchased via their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FOSS-Friends-of-Snarestone-School-102655904598163
- A navy blue sweatshirt or sweat cardigan or fleece (logo optional)
- A light blue polo shirt (logo optional)
- Smart grey trousers/shorts OR skirt/pinafore dress (girls are allowed to wear trousers but not leggings, please)
- Black, grey or white socks/tights with flat, black sensible school shoes or plimsolls.
- During the summer months, pupils may wear blue gingham dresses or black/grey shorts.
A 'house team coloured' tee-shirt (logo optional), with navy/black shorts or tracksuit bottoms, plimsolls or trainers.
All kit should be kept at school in a PE bag.
Further information can be found in our uniform policy (please see policy section).
Please ensure all clothing and footwear is clearly labelled with your child's name.
Our latest School Uniform Policy is here: